Tuesday 8 October 2013

Personal colour Chart

In this lesson I used colour to create my personal colour wheel that reflected my mood and showed my favorite colours. Initially we looked at the meaning of colour and were it comes from (this is in detail in my colour theory post). But know we were encouraged to represent how we personally perceives colour and what the different colours mean to me. I mixed each one individually to create secondary colours. I wanted it to show my feelings on  particular days, the vibrant reds  shows my passion and determination to get things done. The green is how I feel around my friends a sense of youthfulness and growth it is also the colour of my school that I see every day. The purples and pinks are my favorite colour as they show my personality, the colour purple conveys a sense of mystery things appear differently to what they are. I think this is a perfect representation of my character as my friends constantly tell me that at first I come across as shy but as soon as I am comfortable I am out going and have a bubbly personality.
The order of the colours is completely random and spontaneous. I made them swirl into a spiral shape as it was an effective way of showing colour and it looked pretty. The dark blues show my mood on a rainy day and the bright yellows represent my joyful mood.





This is an image of me creating my personal colour chart that represents the my interpretation of different colours. Blues always remind me of the sea and my summers in Italy. This was a main part of my childhood as I have many memories from my holidays spent in Italy. The colour red is one of my favorites and I enjoy wearing items of clothing in  red.





1 comment:

  1. Where did you get the responses idea from? If it links to the colour theory page you did then perhaps this should be in it not separated ;)

    ReplyDelete